Monday, April 11, 2011

Reshaping it All - Day 42

Reshaping it All - Day 42

Candace with four of her top-five priorities

If you're following along with us, we're on chapter twelve and 42 days into our 65-Day challenge. I can't believe we've come this far!!

This is the chapter in which Candace addresses the importance of priorities. Why priorities? Because one) God needs to be number one in anything and everything that we do, and two) so many of us put health on the back burner due to a lack of time or it's rank of importance.

I know for a fact that many of you have had bad weeks due to stress--you've said so. And I have to tell you that during these past few weeks I've also dealt with incredible stress. Had it not been for my commitment to this challenge I probably would have taken the easy road and grabbed the nearest bag of potato chips. But that wasn't an option for me, and because I have forced myself to press on, I have learned that it's not only possible to get through stress without a crutch, it's rewarding.

With that thought in mind, these are wise words to ponder:
Set priorities for your goals. A major part of successful living lies in the ability to put things first. Indeed, the reason most major goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first. --Author Unknown

__________________________________________

Two days left to enter this weeks giveaway from GoodMorningGirls.org!


The Family Reading Bible by Zondervan:
  1. It has a reading plan inside the Bible. You can choose to use their reading plan or go at your own pace.

  2. It has questions throughout the Bible for discussions with the kids. These are so helpful to keep a good dialogue going.

  3. It’s fun to have a Bible that is designated as the “Family Bible.”
GoodMorningGirls.org would like to give away one copy of the Family Reading Bible to a Reshaping It All reader!

* To enter simply leave us a comment any day, between now and Sunday.*

For extra entries: comment daily, or tweet, facebook or blog this notice, and let us know that you did:
"GoodMorningGirls.org is hosting a giveaway at http://www.ReshapingItAll.com"
_____________________________________________

Post a Comment | Twitter: Hashtag #reshapingitall

Wanna Get Connected? Leave a comment, add your linky below daily, or chat in the Cbox. And have fun!!



5 comments:

  1. A "Family Bible"--What a great idea! ~Kim A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed reading along with you. I am doing Weight Watchers and by reading this book, it has refocused me and helped me see that apart from God there is no plan that will work. Thanks for the redirection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the Family Reading Bible! How awesome.

    One of my priorities is teaching my children to live for God. We do a daily devotion before lunch. This Bible would be awesome for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my priorities has been to to a daily devotion with my kids. This would be great!

    ReplyDelete