So, ladies--we're just starting to exercise our resistance muscles and I'm hearing some of you say, "This is tough, but I'm doing it."
Yay!!!! You go, girl!!! Keep on working that muscle of self control, because the more we work it, the stronger it gets!
In chapter 2, Candace offers us six ways to strengthen our resistance muscle. Here they are:
- Passing on the junk food aisle in the grocery store.
- Making a healthy choice when eating out.
- Passing on the goodies at group meetings.
- Taking one trip to a buffet instead of two or more.
- Eating until you're satisfied rather than stuffed.
- Limiting treats to once or twice a week rather than daily.
Next time you have the urge to pig out, flip open the book and glean motivation, but don't give up on strength training--press on!
Post a Comment | View All of the "65 Days" Posts
Twitter: Hashtag #reshapingitall